Sunday 26 August 2012

Discount And Useful Info on Glasses

I'd like to share information on glasses today.
(I have discounts for you today!)
Why glasses? Well take a look at this:



My son wears eyeglasses since he was seven. Ten years and many broken frames since then :)
I love my sunglasses. Not only for protection. They are important accessory for many women (and men) ever since Jackie Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
And I have been using reading glasses for several years already.

With all that said, no wonder that I'm always looking for cheap eyeglasses

The red ones that I'm wearing on the photo with my son were found on the web. But only recently I started to look for prescription glasses online. I guess I'm still learning to fully enjoy the convenience of online shopping. And the great prices!

So, no wonder I was delighted when I was contacted the other day by GlassesUSA.com
For some reason, I thought they only sell within the USA, but that's not true. I can order glasses from them! This is great news for me and here's why:
1. Loads of frames to choose from
2. Low, low prices 
3. Check out the virtual mirror below. My son and I had so much fun last night 'trying on' frames for almost an hour. 




Have fun, find great frames and save money.

And here's even better news:


DISCOUNTS FOR MY READERS!!!

STOREWIDE OFFER - Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10



Love,
DK

Disclaimer: This is an advertising, but I only gave my most honest opinion here.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with online shopping, I am buying my contact lenses on the internet from a while. It is safe and cheap, just need regular consultations with my doctor. So I say Yes to shopping glasses online:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this looks promising! I've worn glasses since I was 7 too and since I almost always wear my contact lenses, my glasses are over 10 years old... think it's time for an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments :) Thanks!