Saturday 31 March 2012

Flower and Garden Show Melbourne

Hi there!


We have a great flower and garden show in town - in fact, this is the greatest show of that kind of the southern hemisphere!
I went there today and made around 400 pictures.



Of course, I couldn't wait to share some of them with you guys.
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I don't feel I need to talk much here :)


























There is so much more I'd like to show you! I think that roses and 'floral fashion' deserve special posts.

Now to the gardens:































Ans look at this transformation!
Before:


After:
And of course this garden is fully sustainable!


Here are some more ideas for DIYs:








OK, enough pics for one post.


Tomorrow I'll talk a little about myself. Namely, I was tagged by Hanni from Hanni's Crafts into something like 'truth game' and I'm going to answer her questions in a post.
If anybody is interested to be tagged in this game, please let me know. I think it's fun and improves connections. 


So, till tomorrow then!


Love, DK

19 comments:

  1. WOW! What inspiring and beautiful pictures. Wish I could have seen in person. I would love for you to post more.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the photos. Some really have an imagination to do art with the natural elements.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't make it this year, thanks for the photos.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I would have loved to see the show in person! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing @ {nifty thrifty sunday}!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Thanks for showing. I am just desparate for garden season!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful flowers. I love flower shows and I want to have a garden so badly...
    Wish you a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing some of your many pictures with us! I enjoyed seeing them all for inspiration. I saw your post over at "Line Across My Face" blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only my backyard could look half as good as those pictures!
    Thanks for sharing on Mauvin' Monday!

    Cheers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these pictures are so fabulous. I wish I could have been there but this is the next best thing. Thank you for this wonderful post! I would love it if you would share this at our What’s It Wednesday blog party. Hope to see you there.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just went to the San Francisco Home and Garden show ------ it's nothing like this (and should be). Totally awesome. Thanks for all the photos; simply gorgeous and fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are some of the coolest garden ideas I have ever seen...I loved all the mirrors used in the garden ...i will have to go back and look again...I am a new follower of yours so I will be back again...come for a visit when you can...phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, impressive set of pictures! Thanks for linking up with Strut Your Stuff Saturday. We're hoping you will join us again next week with more great ideas! - The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shows are always full of inspiration. Have a wonderful Easter and thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Very different 'stuff' from the flower show in Connecticut USA. Thanks for sharing that cool stuff. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tomato umbrella!
    Thanks so much for the tour...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for linking up this fabulous project!!!!
    I hope you will stop by tomorrow and link up another great project

    http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/

    Claire xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Melbourne.... lovely show. I so remember all those exotic flowers like those red bristles you are showing. The Australians can be so creative, and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW.. Thanks for linking up at friday fun party..I love nature exhibits..

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments :) Thanks!